Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Two views sharing a search form on the same page

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 1 mensaje.

Last updated by DavidW2160 hace 2 años, 7 meses.

Autor

I have a set of Directory Listings and two views - one is a map view and one is a normal table view of the same data. I'd like to use the map view's search form to also feed the normal view so they both use the same form on the same page.

It would look like this:
Search Form. (view #1)
Map of Listings (view #1)
Listings view in table format (view #2)

Possible? Is there a way to suppress the search form on the Listings view, and have it react using AJAX same as the Map view? I could add a Submit button instead of Ajax if that would help.

My issue is resolved now. I searched through the support tickets (again) and found this:
1) remove [wpv-filter-meta-html] from the Output data of the second view, and
2) add a submit button to the first view.
Works

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.