Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Toolset plugin gives error on editor page

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 10 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Noman hace 6 años, 10 meses.

Assisted by: Noman.

Autor

Hi, when I activate Types plugin and go to a Page, the visual editor is blank, and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WP_Post_Comments_List_Table' not found in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/list-table.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(381): _get_list_table('WP_Post_Comment...') #1 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(750): wp_comment_reply() #2 /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(173): include('/home/joinweal/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-admin/includes/list-table.php on line 53

This happens with the latest version of the Avada Theme.

I also got the following errors in backend after activating Views:

On Posts (seen error once):

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ' should be the only point where other plugins (incl. Toolset) interact with Types directly. * * Note: Types_Api is initialized on after_setup_theme with priority 10. * * When implementing filter hooks, please follow these rules: * * 1. All filter names are automatically prefixed with 'types_'. Only lowercase characters and underscores * can be used. * 2. Filter names (without a prefix) should be defined in self::$callbacks. * 3. For each filter, there should be a dedicated class implementing the Types_Api_Handler_Interface. Name of the class * must be Types_Api_Handler_{$capitalized_filter_name}. So for example, for a hook to * 'types_import_from_zip_file' you need to create a class 'Types_Api_Handler_Import_From_Zip_File'. * * @since 2.2 */' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 109

On Posts and pages:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ty�uz�9' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/joinweal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 109

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

I have installed Avada 5.1.6 and All updated Toolset plugins including Types and Views. Everything is working fine.

To debug this issue further, I will need to take a look at your setup. So I need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your staging site.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Looking forward to help you.
Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

memory error.png

Hello,

I have checked your site and it shows memory limit error as well (See attached screenshot). I have deactivated Fusion Builder (while Types and Views are activated) then there is no error on Edit page/post as well.

So basically it's an OpCache issue on the server side on Siteground hosting and I am glad to let you know that a known solution is available for this. The same cache issue appeared in the past between Avada + Types + Siteground hosting + PHP 7 (as well as Yoast SEO). Please follow the steps mentioned here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-types-is-not-working-with-php-7-x-on-siteground-com-hosting/

==> Please make sure to delete opcache folder on the hosting server at: /home/user/.opcache

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.