Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Toolset form does not recognize a Toolset postype

This support ticket is created hace 1 año, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Pat hace 1 año, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

Pat

Hello,

I created a site some 3 years ago and today, I'm facing an issue :
I have a Toolset postype (message) that I'm using in a Toolset Form. No issue when I created it but today, I need to update my form and I'm no more able to define the right postype (in the top of the form). I could use other postypes (page, post ...) but not the one that was used in the creation (message). Toolset does not include the "message" postype in the proposition window.
In addition, the form continues to work fine (I'm receiving all days new messages).
Do you have an idea of what to do with this kind of issue?

Regards
Pat

Hello,

The problem is abnormal, please check these:
1) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Post types, Edit those custom post types, in section "Options", make sure you have enabled the option "publicly_queryable"
2) Deactivate other plugins and switch WP default theme, and test again

Pat

Hi Luo,

You're right., the "publicly_queryable" was not selected (don't know for which reason ?).
Thanks for your support
Regards
Pat

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.