Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] The toolset button for importing user forms cannot be clicked.

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mauricioH-2 hace 2 años, 6 meses.

Autor

I am trying to:

Importing toolset content to a local site to test that it works with the divi theme.Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
Import all content and test speed and compatibility with the new themeInstead,

I got:I have been able to import everything else. but when I want to import the user forms. The toolset import button freezes.
and it cannot be squeezed.
Everything else worked. Will there be an error in the version ... of the plugins ???

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I just tested exporting and importing user forms on my own test site with the current plugin versions, and it worked correctly.

I suggest that on the site you are exporting the user forms from, be sure to have the current plugin versions installed, try editing and re-saving the user form(s), and then create a new export.

Be sure to also have the current plugin versions installed on the site you are importing into, and try again.

If it still fails, can you check your browser console for errors, as well as your PHP debug log?

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
define('WP_DISABLE_FATAL_ERROR_HANDLER',true);

That will create a debug.log file in your /wp-content/ directory which you can examine in any text editor. Try importing the user form backup file again and then inspect the log. If you don't find the debug.log file it means it didn't generate any warnings or errors.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.