Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Search Engine working very slow

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's site is running slow with the views search.

Solution:

Normally we would recommend that you have a look at this document below to help optimise your search.

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-page-filters/how-to-use-views-parametric-search-on-large-sites/

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 25 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by Shane hace 5 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Lina,

Ok I've checked back the page and it is being loaded much master than before.

Did you do something on your end ? I cannot make comments on the database since I would need to install the query monitor plugin to check and see what exactly are the load times from the database.

This would essentially give me a better understanding of the database section of the load speed. However as mention the page is loading instantly for me and when I perform the search the results load instantly.

However your setup is fine but just a little information on the database is needed. If you're able to get the query monitor plugin installed .
https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/

Then I can check the database queries.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Query monitor have been installed,

please let me know if you need anything else,

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lina,

Great however i'm not seeing it active on this site, i'm not able to activate it myself since I don't have access to the plugins section.

However as mentioned the page with the search is loading Much Much faster for me.

Additionally if you're able to send a short video of what you are experiencing on your end that will help because from my end it appears everything is running fine.

Thanks,
Shane

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi Shane,

Now its working,

There is a problem to enter directly to the dashboard page because of this plugin,

Please use the following link:
hidden link

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 10.54.43 AM.png

Hi Lina,

Unfortunately i'm not seeing what you are seeing on the backend, as the account I am using doesn't have the privileges. See Screenshot

So what I can do is really limited.

However could you let me see a video of what you are experiencing because the page loads within 3 seconds for me.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Please try now with the same details, I got you a super admin permission,

Thanks

Hi, Shane is out today and will return tomorrow to continue assisting you.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lina,

Thank you, checking on the site for you now.

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 10.21.15 AM.png

Hi Lina,

So I see where the page is taking 27 seconds or so to load. See Screenshot .

You can see that the page size is a 432,309kb which would be about 400mb. Quite a massive page to be loading.

However when I as a logged in user view this page it is going to load slowly because the caching wouldn't be in effect.

If you log out and view the page you will see it loads within 5 or so seconds and thats because the caching is active.

Still trying to pinpoint the issue to why this page is so large so keep a lookout for another update.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lina,

Are you able get any load information on the Database from your host ?

The problems that you have alot of data being retrieved on this page because your filters are checking every post to ensure that it only displays the items that will produce a result in the filters.

I was wondering why the posts are being loaded up when its just the filters alone are on this page. However as mentioned when logged out the page loads up fine.

Thanks,
Shane

I Shane,

First of all thanks for your support,

We've already implemented the search engine by other method instead of toolset because it took too many time to solve the issue,

Regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lina,

I must apologize that I wasn't able to fully resolve this issue for you.

I will be closing this ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.