Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Particular post disappears when filtering by custom taxonomy term

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by davidS-53 hace 2 años, 8 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor
1.jpg

I'm having a weird issue with filtering on an archive.

The archive appears here: hidden link (it's a public, live website)

You'll see in screenshot 1 that Orphic is visible, and has the location taxonomy term Whanganui attached to it. If you open the dropdown, you'll see that there are 14 galleries in Whanganui.

In screenshot 2, I've just clicked the "Whanganui" option in the dropdown. Now, Orphic has disappeared- even though it's in Whanganui. Count of Whanganui galleries in the dropdown has also reduced to 13.

In screenshot 3, I've removed the extra URL parameters, and Orphic shows again.

What's going on here?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes - I can see the issue you share, this is really weird.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately the admin access details you shared is not working at this end. Could you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

I've just uncheck the checkbox setting on your view "Don't include current page in query result" and I can see that its working as expected.
=> hidden link

Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

Thanks Minesh, bit of a weird one but glad it was simple to resolve!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.