Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] One year old CRED form now not submitting about 30% of time

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by jeffS-2 hace 4 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Autor

I am trying to:
CRED form does not always complete the submission. There sometimes is an error: "UncaughtException Error: TB_WIDTH not defined." I do not know if that is the problem or not. The error comes from a JQueryUI JS file, and seems to have something to do with uploading a media (image) file. But, even if I remove the image upload code/field from the CRED form, the same error persists.

Upon clicking Submit, an email is sent to site admin alerting a new membership application form has been submitted, as well as an email to the form submitter saying "Thank you for applying..." I don't know if these are causing any problem or if the Submission ever gets to that point.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
After submission, CRED should redirect to a page with a Thank You message, and a new CPT "CNSV member profile" should be created with the form data.

Instead, I got:
After Submit, the form clears away from the content area, and the screen scrolls up a bit as if it is going to display my Thank You message. But, that message never appears. Also, a new CPT entry does not exist. Also, neither of the email notifications from the form are sent.

I have tested this systematically 20 times with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox with Dev Tools. All have this problem sometimes.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme and plugins are all updated to their latest versions.

2. You can turn on WordPress debugging and see if any errors/warnings are shown on screen, in the browser's console or in the server's error logs, when the form is submitted.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

3. It would be a good idea to also test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and with a default theme like Twenty Twenty.

If the issue is fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow this down to a possible conflict.

4. In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details so that I can troubleshoot this in more depth.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.