Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Need help to style the Search widget

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Robert Campbell hace 6 años, 10 meses.

Asistido por: Minesh.

Autor

I am using Toolset Layouts with the Toolset Starter Theme

I am using the standard search widget but cannot find a list of the CSS classes which are used. I want to be able to style background and text colors, position of text box etc. Can you help?

Regards

Robert

Minesh
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please share problem URL and tell me what CSS exactly you would like to apply to style widget.

Hi Minesh

Have a look to enlace oculto

You can see the search widget placed in a Layout Cell to the right of the menu. I want to:-

1. Ensure that the search box stays within the cell width.
2. Change the foreground and background colors of the text box, text and the cell.
3. Change the vertical alignment of the search box so that it aligns with the menu wording.
4. Change the prompt text in the search box.
5. Remove the 'search' button and replace with a a search icon within the search box.
6. When the screen width is very small (e.g. mobile phone) I need to display only the search icon with a pop up search box.

Although Layouts is really good for the main content of a site, it doesn't help so much these issues (e.g. menu and search box formatting).

Hence my request for assistance.

Regards

Robert

Minesh
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - all those points you mentioned is required custom CSS or needs custom programming that is eventually beyond the scope of our support policy.

However, here I share few links that will help you to understand how you can style the search widget:
=> enlace oculto
=> enlace oculto
=> enlace oculto

If you need custom programming for your project, please feel free to contact our certified partners.
=> https://toolset.com/consultant/

Thanks Minesh

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.