Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Limit index views of posts and CPTs to just user's own?

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mikeC-5 hace 8 años, 3 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

I am trying to: get my contributor-level users to only see their posts and CPTs when they click on "All Posts"

Is there a way to make this happen via Access? Or is it something that has to happen on a WordPress level? I am a contributor to a major WordPress-powered site and I know that's how it looks for them, so I want to see how to make that happen on the site I am building as it will have several dozen contributors.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Views allow you to filter your post by post author. Please refer to following link that may help you:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/filtering-views-query-by-author/

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me with your queries, if any.

I think you are misunderstanding my question. I am referring to the dashboard view. So when a contributor logs into the dashboard and clicks on "All Posts" or "All CPTs", I want them to only see their items. Right now, it shows all of them to the contributor but they can only edit the ones they own. I would like to present a filtered view in the dashboard of only their own stuff.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ahh, For admin section, you can set permission for contributors to "edit / delete" their own posts using Toolset Access plugin but still contributor can able to view posts created by other users. You can not restrict "view" of posts.

You may refer to following thread that may help you:
=> https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-media-upload-library-tabs-leave-url-tab?replies=9#post-2734392

I found a plugin that does this: "Manage/View Your Posts Only"

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.