Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] layout tab bug

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Este tema contiene 6 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Torbjörn hace 6 años, 11 meses.

Asistido por: Noman.

Autor

I am trying to: get tab to work as intended

I visited this URL: enlace oculto

I expected to see: My info sorted in tabs as inserted

Instead, I got: All info displays under eatch other under the first tab. If I click the other tabs I see what I aspect to see, and if I then click on the first tab it shows just what I want to see under that tab.
So, it seems to load all info at first under each other. It the same problem with all apartments.

the second problem is that the map sometimes don´t load content, it just display a blue area (water?)

Noman
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

layout.png

Hi Torbjörn,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

1. Can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it?
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Can you please try to check that Visual effect when switching tabs: Immediate switch is selected in Tabs Cell (see attached screenshot)?
- We have another client who had the similar issue and was able to solve it in similar way:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/tabs-displaying/#post-504547

Please kindly open a new ticket for the second problem is that the map sometimes don’t load content. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, If this is OK with you?

Thank you

I switched to Immediate, with just the same result for me as before.
I provided the adress to the website earlier, where you can see how it looks.

Noman
Supporter

Hello Torbjörn,

Thank you for checking and getting back to us. Okay, upon further searching I finally found out that this issue is escalated to developers for further review and hopefully a fix will be released soon.

Thank you for your co-operation and patience as we strive hard to resolve this.

Noman
Supporter

Hi Torbjörn,

Hope you are doing great. Just wanted to update you that this tabs issue is fixed and fix will be available quite soon with upcoming release of Layouts plugin. You can check the changelog when the new version is out and please update it to see if it works great then.

Have a great day,
Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Hi Torbjörn,

Just wanted to send an update, that this issue is fixed in latest release. Can you please update all Toolset plugins to latest versions and let us know if this issue still occurs.

Thank you

Hello,

After the last backup it works just fine.

/Torbjörn

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.