Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Inaccessible "ref.wp-types.com" and Visual Editors bugs

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 3 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes.

Última actualización por yuri.s hace 8 años, 5 meses.

Asistido por: yuri.s.

Autor
Screenshot from 2015-12-15 11:01:59.png
Screenshot from 2015-12-15 11:01:23.png

Hi,
Thanks for the hard work on this awesome plugin.

However, there are some bugs I would like to point out.

I was working on Saturday (12.12.2015) and your domain "ref.wp-types.com" was inaccessible. Because of this the imported Classifieds ref site which I was working locally has stopped loading. I didn't really start debugging this but I would assume there are resources loading from that domain (ref.wp-types.com) and this should obviously be corrected to avoid downtimes.

Also, please fix the visual editors. Line numbers get on top of the code (see the attached images).

The selector below needs some left padding:

.CodeMirror pre

These are the files I've noticed this change is required, maybe there are others, haven't tested it and to be hones it's not my job to do.

cred-frontend-editor/embedded/assets/third-party/codemirror.css
wp-views/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/visual-editor/res/js/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css

Regards,
Jordan

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

I really appreciate letting us know about the site downtime, we strive for stability and recently we have moved our infrastructure to Amazon AWS. This may of been due to a server migration but never the less, I'll file feedback about the Classifieds site not working with the external resource down.

As a heavy user of the code editor myself, It's important that it renders correctly across all browsers. I opened up a ticket with our developers to take a look into our CSS. Could you share what version of Opera you are using?

I look forward to your reply!

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (1).png

Hi Ross,

My browser versions are as follows:
Opera 34.0
IE 11
Firefox 43.0.1
Chrome 47.0.2526.106m (64-bit)

And they all seems to be experiencing this problem.

Regards,
Jordan

Hi, Ross escalated this issue to me.

We are trying to replicate this issue locally but unfortunately we are not experiencing the same issues you are with the line numbers overlapping the actual code.

Would you mind telling us what was your configuration at the time you took those screenshots? Information of the OS used, resolution, browser and page accessed in the admin would go a long way for us to try to replicate this issue correctly.

Regards,
Yuri.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Inaccessible "ref.wp-types.com" and Visual Editors bugs’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.