Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] impossible to insert views in layouts with graphic interface

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
When editing the "Header and Footer" Layout of the Framework "Classfieds with layouts - no WPML" you are not able to insert a Grid Cell with as many Columns as you want.
Instead it displays "In fixed-width mode, the width of the grid determines the number of columns."

Solution:
Fixed in future Framework Releases.

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 34 respuestas, has 4 mensajes.

Last updated by Beda hace 8 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor

OK I have got reply.

This is a issue with a corrupted Layout.

It assumes by wrong reason to use Bootstrap 2.

The only solution is to edit it manually.

We can do that for you, it will require time and the DEV will have to login to that site to fix it, in case it's not a vital site for you, you should be able to use the Grid as you want on a site where you use Layouts (and other Toolset) on a fresh install.

If you need this fix on a live site or a dev site of your own, we can also help you there.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Thank you and my apologize for this issue.

ok Beda.
It's pleasure work with you.

I used reference site to have guidelines to develop my own website.
I'll change... i'll have the reference site on a separate platform to use a guidelines to copy and paste vital code 🙂
As for my new website i'll start from a blank page with all plugins installed so I should avoid any bug.
D'u agree ?

Yes, I agree, this should work, as it does on every Site I built with Toolset.

I myself use the Frameworks for having a idea how to do things, but rarely I import full references.

I have now extensively tested the specific Framework and can only confirm that the Layout is corrupted, even on direct installation on a localhost.
I have reported it as a Bug.

I thank you very much for pointing our attention on this.

For now, creating a site with Layouts only (and Toolset) will definitely work.
Also new layouts on the framework should work according my tests.

That specific Layout in the Framework is broken, and I have reported it.

Thank you

Oh yeah!
It's a pleasure for me to get support from you!

One day i'll be a ninja of toolset.

Bye.

This should now be resolved using the latest version of Framework Installer and importing the latest Classifieds with Layouts.

If other issues surge, please open a new thread for it, so we can "start again"
(this thread here is pretty long already)

Thank you for your patience and understanding

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.