Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I can't view my installed plugins

This support ticket is created hace 1 año, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 1 mensaje.

Última actualización por jamesH-3 hace 1 año, 11 meses.

Autor

I am trying to: This my second attempt to submit this support ticket. First one could not be submitted. After clicking on the button submit it, it gave an error, asking me if I really want to submit it but by then all of the information I typed in got lost.

I have not used Toolset for many years. When I did, I found it to have full of bugs and lots of limitations. I wanted to have another go today and I am not very happy even before I started using your plugins. I have just installed the plugins through your installer plugin and now I cannot view my installed plugins. Instead, I see a Welcome to Toolset page with a link to a Youtube video.

I also tried to include the information from the debug page but you form did not acknowledge the information and did not allow me to submit this form with it so I removed it.

So far, I am not really happy with Toolstet and after so many years and updates, it does not seem that much has not changed.

You advertise your product as a product that can be used without knowing coding. I really hope this can quickly be resolved so I can move on and probably delete toolset and be done with it for good.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

I cleared the cache and restarted the computer, and it is now working. Thanks

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.