Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How to show the standard WordPress Custom Fields metabox

This support ticket is created hace 2 años. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Shane hace 2 años.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

I am trying to find how to display in the post Admin backend the standard WordPress Custom Fields metabox for POSTS and PAGES? I could have sworn I used to see these on all my POSTS and PAGES. How do I display this on the backend?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 10.13.41 AM.png

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you're using the gutenburg editor then it's quite possible that these metaboxes have been disabled by default

To enable it you'll need to click the menu button on the top right hand corner of your editor window then go to Preference.

Once you're here you should see a pop window like my screenshot. Under the Panels tab just toggle custom fields on and click Enable and Reload and you should now be getting the wordpress metaboxes for custom fields.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.