Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How to change settings in codemirror code editor in views & cred

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Este tema contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Luo Yang hace 8 años, 2 meses.

Asistido por: Luo Yang.

Autor

Jay

Hello,

I noticed toolset is using codemirror for the code editor in views which is great. I imagine it's being used in CRED post & user forms as well.

I want to change two settings as well as the theme in the editors because my views, content templates, and CRED forms are quite large with lots of nesting and the current codemirror editor setup in Views & CRED makes it difficult to work with - especially without folding enabled and wordwrap disabled.

Therefore... In Views & CRED:

I would like to enable 'Code Folding' as shown here:
enlace oculto

I would like to disable word/line wrapping as well. In the codemirror manual, it states:
lineWrapping: boolean
Whether CodeMirror should scroll or wrap for long lines. Defaults to false (scroll).

I would like to switch the theme from 'default' to 'Monokai' as shown here:
enlace oculto

I checked the views plugin (didn't check CRED yet) and see that the codemirror package does include what I'm looking to do. And I do see Toolset includes all the themes. I'm just not sure how or where to change those 3 settings.

I am aware that any changes I make will will be overwritten upon plugin update. But I'm about to do a whole lot of CRED and content template work and those few configuration changes would make life much easier.

Thanks for any insight!

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the feedback, there isn't any option to setup them within Toolset, and I put it into our to-do list as a feature request, our developers will take care of it, but there isn't any ETA for it.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.