Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How does the start rating block work?

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Shane hace 2 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

I have a CPT 'Testimonials' along with a form for people to add their feedback (for the company, not per post).

I have a rating field and wish it to be be displayed and work as a Star Rating. How is this done?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jill,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The star rating block functions as a way to convert the numerical value in your rating field to a star rating. If you set the dynamic content for your rating block to your ratings custom field it will display it in a visual representation rather than simply a number.

Please let me know if further clarification is needed.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.