Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How can i delete a relationship on one page without loosing the others

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Beda hace 5 años, 8 meses.

Autor
Edit profile Lawyers 2018 — WordPress.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have created a post relationship: custom post type "Lawyers" and custom post type "Practice Areas".
When you go to the page practice area you could see below all the related lawyers.

example: hidden link

My client ask me to delete one relationship with one of the lawyers. When I try to delete the relationship i received the following message:

Do you really want to trash it? The relationship will be disconnected and the related post will be moved to Trash.
It will also affect all translations of affected posts.

Practice Areas

Capital Markets, Banking and Finance
Mercado de Capitales, Bancario y Financiero

Perfiles

Lawyer name

This cannot be undone!

Im concern if I delete this im still need the practice area to be linked with the other lawyers profile.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-30 um 17.37.34.png

Please try this:

1. Head to one of either posts in the relationship (so, either to the single lawyer to remove, or it's practice area)
2. Find the specific post-relationship meta box, where you can add related posts (usually, at the bottom of the post edit screen)
3. Press "Disconnect" for the related post you want to disconnect
ScreenShot attached.
4. That's it, the connection is removed.

You can now either keep or remove the post.

All this shall be done in the default site language.

Please let me know if this does not solve the issue

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.