Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Hiding map markers

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Adriano hace 8 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Autor

Hi Adriano

I am trying to: Hide certain markers on a Toolset map.

I find that updating the Toolset Google Map each time you want to display new data is not very user-friendly and takes too much time to reload and redraw the map.

What I would like to do instead is retrieve all the values first and then use buttons to hide some of the markers, rather than reloading the map each time.

Is this possible? There is the data-marker field that can be used to distinguish markers we want to hide. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

This is what I am trying to achieve. This page loads all the addresses by default. Then whenever you click on a button it shows just those category-specific locations and hides the other ones and the map never has to be refreshed and there is no delay.

hidden link

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

Unfortunately that's not possible with Toolset Maps, although this sounds like a great feature and I have registered this on our track system. Thank you for reporting that.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

Ok thanks Adriano.

You are welcome.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.