Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Generic checkbox checked status

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by rafaelL-2 hace 2 años, 9 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Y try use generic checkbox to rescue value from a parent type and edit if are necesary, i tried all example that found on toolset forum but nobody work..

[cred_generic_field type='checkbox' field='gdpr-confirmation']
{
"required":0,
"value":1,
"default":"",
"label":"I confirm I am happy for the details provided above to be shared with all broker members of the site."
}
[/cred_generic_field]

[cred_generic_field field="nouvel_article" type="checkbox" class="" urlparam=""]
{
"validate_format":0,
"persist":0,
"checked":0,
"default":"1",
"label":"Nouvel article"
}
[/cred_generic_field]

[cred_generic_field type='checkbox' field='test1']
{
"default":"check",
"label":"1"
}
[/cred_generic_field]

and nobody start checked.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm not sure what exactly you want yet.

Would you mind to share bit more details or share few screenshots that should help me to understand your issue and once I understand that I will be able to guide you in the right direction.

I had a main posttype treatment that ha child called moments, in a form of child recover part of values of treatment, then use generic element to can load the values of parents, and then save update because parent and child save on same form, the trouble that checkbox then form load i cant get the values, y tried create generic checkbox with default values on 1 and other tests and nobody when form load get the checked status.

I need recover the value of parent to add to generic checkbox and then control and return.

Minesh
Supporter

I need to check how exactly you added the field on form and on what step you want to recover the field values.

Can you please share problem URL where you added the form and field and tell me on what step you want to recover the value and share admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

How to retrieve the data from another form I know, I already have other fields such as text fields, dates, select that do it

The question is, what values do I have to give to a generic checkbox so that when the form is loaded, it appears as marked, so that I can define with a shortcode whether or not it should appear marked or not.

In this structure, what should I put or what value must appear for it to be marked?

[cred_generic_field type = 'checkbox' field = 'gdpr-confirmation']
{
"required": 0,
"value": 1,
"default": "",
"label": "I confirm I am happy for the details provided above to be shared with all broker members of the site."
}
[/ cred_generic_field]

Minesh
Supporter

You can display a generic checkbox field by default checked by adding the attribute "checked":1,

Please try to use the following generic field code.

[cred_generic_field type = 'checkbox' field = 'gdpr-confirmation']
{
"checked":1,
"required": 0,
"value": 1,
"default": "",
"label": "I confirm I am happy for the details provided above to be shared with all broker members of the site."
}
[/ cred_generic_field]

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.