Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] FATAL ERROR attempting duplicate post (with Polylang) containing TS shortcodes

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Beda hace 6 años, 9 meses.

Asistido por: Beda.

Autor

I am trying to: Duplicate page from Primary Language to Secondary Language using Polylang
I expected to see: Smooth sailing . . .
Instead, I got: FATAL ERROR
Preface: Using multisite install which previously had WPML installed. No offense to OnTheGo but WMPL has been nothing but a nightmare. Stark contrast to Toolset. I can't even believe they are related. (WPML is a horrible mess that somehow needs to reconstructed from ground, up.) I have totally deleted WPML from the site and am using Polylang (a bit short on features but isn't constantly screwing up).
I've created a PAGE with a Toolset View (filters, map and results). When I attempt to duplicate the page from English to Spanish (using Polylang) I get this FATAL ERROR:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_language_for_element() on null in /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/includes/wpml.php:520 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): wpcf_wpml_relationship_meta_belongs_filter(NULL, 44793, '_wpcf_belongs_p...', true) #1 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-includes/meta.php(486): apply_filters('get_post_metada...', NULL, 44793, '_wpcf_belongs_p...', true) #3 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-includes/post.php(1755): get_metadata('post', 44793, '_wpcf_belongs_p...', true) #4 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/functions.php(342): get_post_meta(44793, '_wpcf_belongs_p...', true) #5 /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-conte in /homepages/16/d264773106/htdocs/comabeba-latam/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/includes/wpml.php on line 520

How can this be remedied?
Thanks (again, no offense intended but I could go on for days about the nightmares WPML has caused me)
Thanks
K

It seems you have a Parent/Child Relationship with Posts or even a Many to Many relationships.
And then, you have translated those Posts and as well the Relationships.

After, you have disabled WPML without removing the Translations.

Now, Types is expecting an existing content that is not "mapped" anymore.

Please perform a full backup of your FTP and Database.
Then head to the Database and delete all tables that have the "icl_" prefix.

Test the issue again.

If then the problem persists please restore your website to the backup and send me a Site's Snapshot with the exact steps on this matter.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I reactivated the private reply as otherwise, you cannot submit it to me safely.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.