Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Error 404 Page: There is no Layout assigned for content template layout

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje.

Última actualización por daveG-7 hace 8 años, 2 meses.

Autor

I have created a post type called Job Seekers, and have created a Layout that says it uses that Post Type. Inside that layout is a content template view. However, whenever I try to view an individual post of that post type, it gives me the: "Error 404 Page: There is no Layout assigned" page. I've done similar things for other custom post types without receiving the problem. Any ideas?

Update: Now whenever I create a custom post type, and a layout for it, I get the same No layout assigned error (though the ones I created previously still work). This is a huge problem and I need help with it ASAP.

Ok, I saw there was an update, installed it, and the problem seems to be solved.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.