Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Email Notifications form User Forms Not Displaying Fields

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by larryB-3 hace 3 años, 6 meses.

Autor
Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 12.46.47 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 12.46.41 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 12.46.31 PM.jpg

I have an email notification set up so when a new user is created using the toolset user form, that I get notification of the new user account.

When I send the test email, the email arrives with the 2 fields in the body that I have selected.
However when I test creating a new user, the email arrives with the body blank.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Larry

I think it got lost in the documentation changes that have been made, but those user shortcodes in a user form notification need to add the id attribute to set which user, like so:

[wpv-user field="display_name" id="%%USER_USERID%%"]

(In much the same way, deferred notifications on post forms must include the attribute item="%%POST_ID%%" to work correctly.)

I'm contacting the documentation team about this, but try the above, it should fix the problem.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.