Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] CPT not all displaying in block view

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by jillT hace 2 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

I have a non-hierarchical custom post type 'Clients'.
I then have a page with a block view to display them: hidden link
All used to work perfectly.
The latest posts are not showing. However, if you go to the next page and then back to page 1 they will appear.

I recently installed a plugin, Unlist Posts & Pages - hidden link However, I did deactivate it and there was no difference.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jill,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would it be possible to have a look at the site by logging in ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response so that you can provide the login details.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the credentials. Can you check the site again. I've tested the view being logged in and Logged out and i'm able to see Sue & Elmo being loaded on the first load of the page consistently.

Please let me know if this problem still remains for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you. Yes, I confirm it is working ok now.

Did you find out what the problem was?

Thank you. I confirm that it does appear ok now.

Where was the problem, please? Just in case I get it again!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jill,

Actually I didn't notice an issue. I checked again today before I responded to you and noticed that it was showing up correctly whenever I tried.

What I did however do is to disable the caching for the view in the event that this was the cause.

Thanks,
Shane

How strange. I had the problem, along with my client and her clients. My client told me it was fixed today, so guess it must have been to do with the cache for the view. Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.