Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Content Template shortcode inside page not working (no View used)

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

The issue here is that the users shortcodes were not rendering any data.

Solution:

In this user's case they were calling the shortcodes for data that was not present on the post itself.

Once the user added the shortcodes to the appropriate template that is when the data started to show up.

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 10 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Shane hace 4 años, 10 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Sorry, it looks like I may have added a question at the end of that last post, after you began replying. Did you see:

What about adding a filter for delete_post and not allow this post_id to be deleted. Ever. ???

Jeff
------

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jeff,

No I actually didn't see it but I found this plugin.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-lockdown/
Seems like it should be able to allow you to do exactly what you want.

Great! I will have a look.

The client currently has only one person with Admin capability. And it's actually a "Vice-Admin" level I created. So, he has no permissions for editing/deleting plugins, themes, etc. In fact, he only has permissions to edit or create CPTs on the backend, or new (blog) posts on the front end. So, it *should* be okay since I've told him not to delete that post. But, you know how that goes. And this guy knows just enough html to be dangerous. Ha!

Thanks for your help Shane.
You can close this issue.

Jeff
------------

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jeff,

Happy I was able to advise you on this.

Do enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.