Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Bug report: Views is asking for license key, even though its set and valid.

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
On plugins page I see the following notice "You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support error"

Solution:
This issue is fixed with Types version 2.2.23.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created hace 6 años. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 4 mensajes.

Last updated by tomA-4 hace 6 años.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Every site we own that runs on Toolset plugins, now get this message:

You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key.

They have all been running for a long time with a valid license, this happened after latest update of Views.

I have even tried to re-add the sites with a new license, and tried on new sites, but the message persists.

Without doubt, this is a bug.

toolset registration.jpg
plugins.jpg

I have the same thing on my site. In the WP admin/plugins page I appear to be unlicensed, But on the Toolset side of things I appear registered for life.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - we already have several users reported same issue - we are already on it. I'll update you as soon as I know more.

Please hold on for further updates.

Minesh
Supporter

I've update for you.

We are going to release a new Types version 2.2.23 today. Please head to your account's Download page to download the
latest Types version 2.2.23 in order to resolve this issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Types 2.2.23 is released. Please update your plugin and try to resolve your issue.

Its fixed.. but... now you just changed it to another persistent message:
Toolset can report to your wp-types.com account which theme and plugins you are using. This information allows us to give you more accurate and faster support.

Why are you destroying Types? You could have easily have set this setting in the settings page instead of showing a warning on the plugins page?

Hi Minesh,
I updated types to 2.2.23. It removed the warning message from the plugins page for the types plugin, but I still have the same warning message for : toolset access, advanced export, cred, cred commerce, layouts, module manager, views and woocommerce views.
one down,
eight to go....

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Tom

Minesh is sick, he'll hopefully be back tomorrow.

Can you confirm, you upgraded to Types 2.2.23, but you still see a warning message for the other Toolset plugins?

Could you add a screenshot?

capture_001_09042018_120525.jpg

Hi Nigel,
yes, that is correct. I updated types to 2.2.23, it removed the message from types but not the other plugins. see screenshot

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to know here - are you using any WPML plugins?

Also - Could you please check is there any server cache - if so please delete that as one of the user has cache related issue as you can see with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/on-plugins-page-showing-notice-you-must-have-a-valid-subscription/#post-633554

@toma-4: You should try go to the page where you register Toolset, and click "Check for updates" - that removed it on most of my sites, where it didn't automatically remove the message.

@minesh & @nigel: This is my thread, i expect you to answer my question please?

Minesh
Supporter

@thomass-11:

well - Types comes with inbuilt installer and there was few issues that it asks even registered users to register the site key on plugins page - Our Devs fixed that issue and as you already may know that the fix is shipped with Types 2.2.23.

If you are still facing the issue - I need access details so I can pass it to our Devs and they will investigate it further.

Hi Minesh, i think you didnt read my message properly.
I said that the error was already fixed, but that i have another issue with Types now. Please read my quoted message, thank you.

Its fixed.. but... now you just changed it to another persistent message:
Toolset can report to your wp-types.com account which theme and plugins you are using. This information allows us to give you more accurate and faster support.

Why are you destroying Types? You could have easily have set this setting in the settings page instead of showing a warning on the plugins page?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I understand your concern and that is what I asked to you that if you are seeing new message - I need access details so that I can pass the information to our Devs so that they can look at it.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

ffs.png

Sir, im telling you that ALL WP-types sites gets this message, and it is not an error, but something you did on purpose.
I'm simply trying to point out that i find it very annoying that you are showing notifications on the plugins page, and you could have set that setting in the settings page instead.

Im attaching a screenshot so you fully understand what i am trying to tell you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.