Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Applying multiple cred bug patches and the status of cred itself

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Beda hace 7 años, 8 meses.

Asistido por: Beda.

Autor

Jay

I am using CRED on a directory listing site where users can create frontend listings.

I have had a few bugs show up lately and found all of them listed in your erratas.

The patches you provide to fix each bug that I have are separate patches, but editing the same file. In my case it's 3 different patches fixing Form_Builder.php.

Am I supposed to try and combine the changes to all the patches I downloaded into a single file?

Additionally, what is the deal with all the open bugs in CRED? Some are still open from previous versions of the plugin. I'm confused as to why it's not being updated.

When I look at open Types erratas, there's currently 1 listed for v1.8.6.2: enlace oculto

In the open Views erratas, there's currently 2 listed for v2.2: enlace oculto

But CRED for some reason has 20 open bugs! enlace oculto

They range from CRED 1.8 all the way back to 1.3.6.3.

It's kind of shocking to be honest. What's going on here? Can we expect these to be fixed soon? I mean almost all of the listed bugs, included the very old ones, provide a patch along with a note saying: "Please note that this problem will be resolved with the next CRED version". That doesn't currently seem to be the case.

I'm pretty sure most Toolset users rely pretty heavily on CRED. I know I do. And it would be nice if these bug fixes you have in the erratas were integrated into the next version of CRED.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

1. I can not find any actual patch against 1.8 that duplicates a file.
Do I miss something?
Can you link to the patches that edit the same file against 1.8?

CRED 1.8.1 should be released relatively soon as well, holding all of those patches.

2. Regarding the patches that apply to older versions, this is most likely not necessary.

Those patches have mistakely not been updated as "resolved" in the Errata Page and I will make sure this gets fixed ASAP.

I thank you for this report. It helps me a lot to drive the focus of our Developers on some presssing issues.

Please let me know if there are any other such problems.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.