Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Account expired despite lifetime access

This support ticket is created hace 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Mateus Getulio hace 8 meses.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Autor
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 16.05.19.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 16.05.03.png

Hi there, on this site (and others too I presume), when I go to the plugins list, I see an error message saying our Toolset account has expired, but we have a lifetime access account. I've tried unregistering Toolset from the site and re-registering, but it doesn't fix the issue.

I've also tried (on another site), removing the site from my list of sites in Toolset, then re-adding it and re-registering it again, but still the error message remains and I'm unable to register the site or run the updates.

Can you please look into this issue?

Hi there

We haven't seen a response from you, but seeing as the title has been updated to 'Waiting for user confirmation', I've checked the 7 client sites that were affected by this issue and see that the error messages have been removed and the sites are all reconnected to Toolset now.

Thanks.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

toolset.jpg

Hey there,

Thank you for your reply.

Please check in the screenshot that I sent a reply on the same day, but we were going through some temporary instability in the forum so you probably didn't receive that.

I'm glad to know that it's fixed.

Kind regards,

Mateus

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.