Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Access author dont work

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by rafaelL-2 hace 2 años, 8 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

Im trying to use the control

[toolset_access role="Author"]this post are on hospital[wpv-user field="display_name"][/toolset_access] but then author enter on post dont show anything.

Are a trouble with that class? i tested on 4 diferent webs and none are working

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.45.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.45.51 AM.png

Hello, I was not able to replicate this problem in a quick test on my local site. I added the code you provided, and the Author User is able to see this information as expected - screenshots attached here. Something else must be going on. Can you provide a bit more information?
- Does the Author user have multiple roles assigned, or is their only role "Author"? The access control shortcode works best when the logged-in User has only one role. If multiple roles are assigned, a different approach is required.
- I see you have a User switching plugin installed. I have seen issues like this with some User switching plugins, and I want to rule out the possibility of this conflict. Please test again with only Types, Views, Layouts and Access plugins active, and activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One temporarily. Is the problem resolved, or is the problem still apparent?

Solved error with concepts

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.