Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] WP Types Fields – no new Media Uploader?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created hace 10 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Dario hace 10 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

Dario
Supporter

Hi!

I am using the latest version of WP Types plugin and noticed that when I made a new (repeating) image field the uploader, the plugin still uses the old media uploader and not the new one introduced to WordPress 3.5.

Since I successfully added the new media uploader to one of my own plugins I was wondering if there is any plan to include the new media uploader soon?

I just think it would be good for the whole user-experience consistency when they use WordPress.

And thank you for all the hard work and great plugins!

Hi Dario,

Types is using same file uploader as wordpress core, you can check the html source code when you click the upload button, it should be something like this:
hidden link
but Types uploader is simplify,
Could you describe more detail about what features you needed for "new media uploader", I can added it into our to-do list, thanks

Dario
Supporter

Hi, thank you for a quick response!

I will try to be more specific this time, so I even prepared a few screenshots. 🙂

This is how the image-field looks like (made with WP Types): https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/tmp/image_field.png
When you click the "Upload Image" button, you get this standard uploader: https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/tmp/image_upload.png

So, my question is, could this uploader be updated with the new WordPress image/media uploader, that looks like this: https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/tmp/new_image_upload.png ?

It's no big deal, the plugin is super-great as it is, it's just a thought because I really like the new media uploader/manager of WordPress.

Thank you!

Thanks for the details, I have put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Dario
Supporter

Greeat! 🙂

Thank you very much!

El foro ‘Types Community Support’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.