Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] When we're using a filter with pagination, the order reverses as you page.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 10 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by boyanB hace 8 años, 6 meses.

Assisted by: Ivan.

Autor

I am trying to: Make a filtering, paginated list work as expected.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: When I click on a year to filter results, then click forward a page then back a page, I expect page one to contain the first 10 results in reverse chronological order.

Instead, I got: The order for all posts in the view has been reversed for some reason, and page 1 now contains the LAST 10 results in forward chronological order.

Ivan
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Hello,

It seems like there is some problem with custom fields you are using for sorting. In this case problem is probably in date.

For example if you select year 2007, you will see that order is not correct even on first page (without clicking on next and back buttons)

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

NOTICE: Please create complete website backup (files and database) before you give us temporary access.

Thanks, Ivan

Waqas
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for providing the details. Ivan has an off day today and will look into this thread, as soon as, he returns tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Ivan
Supporter

Hello Boyan,

Thanks for login details, but it seems like your hosting provider for some reason blocks access to wp-admin for my IP address. When I want to visit login URL, server returns me this message:

"The requested URL has been restricted to known IP addresses to stop unauthorized login attempts.
If this is your site, please contact Stargate Connections support to add 46.188.159.163 to the white list."

Can you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to add my IP on the white list. As you can see my IP is 46.188.159.163, but it is dynamic, so it will be great if they can add complete 46.188.xxx.xxx range to the white list.

Thanks, Ivan

Hi Ivan,

You should be good to go (with the same credentials)! Let me know if you have any other issues.

Ivan
Supporter

Hi Boyan,

I have the same problem again. My IP address is dynamic and it changes every 24 hours. It will be good if your hosting provider can add entire 46.188.xxx.xxx range on the white list.

My current IP is 46.188.163.13, but I'm not sure when you will see this message and how long it will take to your web hosting company add it on the white list.

Thanks, Ivan

Okay, we've unblocked the whole block. Good luck!

Ivan
Supporter

Hello Boyan,

Thank you, I can access the login page now, but there is a new problem. It seems like account you created for me is not active. When I try to login wordpress returns this message:

"ACCOUNT PENDING: Your account is currently not active. An administrator needs to activate your account before you can login."

Can you please activate my account?

Thanks, Ivan

Okay. Layers and layers of security...

You should have access now.

Ivan
Supporter

Hello Boyan,

I've jut checked your website and View seems configured correctly. Only thing I noticed (and that could cause this problem) is that you have outdated versions of toolset plugins.

Can you please update all toolset plugins to the latest version and then check does problem still exist.

You can download latest versions from here https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If you need help with updating plugins please let me know.

NOTICE: Please create complete website backup before update, just for case if something goes wrong.

Thanks, Ivan

We'll give that a shot. We're also migrating to a different server, which might solve some issues. We'll put in a new ticket if we have an issue after that.

El foro ‘Types Community Support’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.