Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Sortable tables in woocommerce views

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Daniel hace 8 años, 5 meses.

Asistido por: Ross Fisher.

Autor

In latest version of Views, the checkbox for making tables sortables has gone.
Does it mean that this feature is no longer supported in views?
I had created this woocommerce table:
enlace oculto
with the previous version of views, which allowed me to check the "make table sortable" box, but it never worked.

I was hoping it to be a bug, but with the newer version of views I cannot find this feature anymore.
Is it possible to make the woocommerce table sortable in any way?

Thanks!
Daniel

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support, I'd be delighted to assist!

I don't see anything in the changelog which states that this has been removed: https://toolset.com/download/woocommerce-views/#changelog

I have submitted this to our 2nd tier for review. I will provide an update as soon as I receive a response!

Hi Ross!

Did you received further assitance about this issue?
I'm still unable to set up sortable tables with Types and Views.

Daniel

Thank you for your patience.

I have confirmed that this feature was removed from Toolset due to it breaking, our developers state that while there was a GUI option, it didn't do anything. Please let me know if I can ask anymore questions of our developers!

I see.

Hope you can add this feature again in future releases.

Thanks!
Daniel

El foro ‘Types Community Support’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.