Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Can't edit or update a previously created View

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created hace 10 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Este tema contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Daniel hace 10 años, 2 meses.

Asistido por: Marcin Pietrzak.

Autor
Edit View — WordPress.jpeg

I have two Views created but when I try to update them, many UPDATE buttons aren't clickable and they appear grey.
I just need to update some css code to launch a website, but I'm unable to do that if the update button doesn't work.

How can I fix this problem?
If this is a bug, can I edit this css section loging into the database?

Thank you!

Dear Daniel

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.

Thank you!
Marcin

Hi again

You'll see two views created. None of them allow me to edit the css code.

Thnaks!
Daniel

Dear Daniel

I can not reproduce this error.

I just made edit first form "Buscador avanzado" and I change CSS and JS. You can check it on page with this VIew.

Could you open edit form using "Incognito mode" in you browser?

Tell me that I have to undo those changes.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Marcin

Thank you Marcin!

I was able to change it as well.

Problem solved.

El foro ‘Types Community Support’ está cerrado y no se permiten nuevos debates ni respuestas.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.