Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Unable to edit any entry

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by vincenzoD-2 hace 3 meses.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Autor

Also another error that is bothering me too much is: Every time I want to modify an entry I get an error "The update has failed. The answer is not a valid JSON response.

This is not the same problem that I mentioned before, but I will put it in this same thread to speed up the solution to my problems, thank you very much.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

I can't really tell what's going on with that without some debugging. The error can be caused by a compatibility error, or by a server config. Or something else.

Please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not happen find the origin of the issue, please activate PHP debugging, try to edit an entry to trigger the same error, then check the debug.log file for any errors.
https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

Fixed for now disabling some plug-ins. Thank you!