Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Toolset and the WP-API

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Nigel hace 4 años.

Assigned support staff: Nigel.

Autor

Hi,
I'm trying to integrate Toolset CPT with Custom fields with an app that get data from the WP-API

I can see my CPT but I have no idea of how to get the custom post types

I was wondering if this is an ongoing feature or maybe I'm just missing something
If so I will be glad if you could let me know if this is something you really care of it would be better to use another tool that is just working fine.
I really love Toolset workflow and would be a shame to use something else

Best
Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Cesar

You mean the WordPress REST API, yes?

I'm afraid Toolset doesn't currently support it, other than including the option to expose the CPT to the REST API when editing a custom post type. This is set to false by default and you would need to check that option before anything else (it is the last option in the options section of the post type edit screen). But adding endpoints for custom fields etc., you would need to do that yourself.

We have lots of interest from clients and it is on our roadmap, but not currently under active development. We have several other major projects under way, such as the upgrade to post relationships and repeating groups of fields, plus searching by distance with maps, theme integrations etc., and I don't expect us to allocate resources to adding support for the REST API for some time.