Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Put a question and answer section on a professional directory site using Toolset

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mauricioH-2 hace 10 meses, 3 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Autor

Hi, I'm trying to put a question and answer section on a professional directory site using Toolset. I would like to know if you have any advice for choosing a plugins compatible with Toolset, or some way to create it with the utilities that Toolset brings.

any help I appreciate.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am not sure to understand your request. Are you willing to display answers to some questions like a Frequently Asked Questions section? Or would you like to let users ask questions and other users reply to them?
If it is the last one, check this article that features some known plugins hidden link

If it is the first one, check this article hidden link

We don't actually have a list of compatible plugins, but we try to be compatible with any theme or plugin. If you are encountering any issues with a certain one, get back to us and we'll do our best to help.

Note, that you can also build both cases just using Toolset. Let me know what would you like to build and I'll suggest what to do.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!