Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Filter a google maps field

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 8 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Luo Yang hace 1 mes, 2 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Luo Yang.

Autor
example4.PNG
example3.PNG
example2.PNG
example1.PNG

Tell us what you are trying to do?
wanted to filter a google map field, but I had to filter with an additional value based on the database. And what I want is when I introduce something I have to show a selection of existing data. And our client can be deceitful because if they introduce a value that is almost similar to that of the database and no one will oppose it. Should show the data that exists in search field

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Chino simplificado (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

address-filter.JPG

Hello,

It is possible, you just need to change the option "Type of control" of custom address field to "Select Dropdown", see my screenshot:
address-filter.JPG

Hello,

Is it possible to do with shortcode? And can you tell me please.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Luo Yang
Supporter

I assume you are using Blocks editor to setup the post view, it is not recommended to setup the filters with shortcode, since shortcodes can not setup the Views query filters, it will conduct unexpected result, please try as I mentioned above, setup the filter within UI.

Captura.PNG

Hello,

The filter is used only with the "VIEWS" and the result is displayed as a list or table. I need the result to display like this (with the map marker):

Best regards,

Luo Yang
Supporter

Unfortunately, there isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset Blocks plugin, it needs custom codes, for example, select2:
hidden link

But according to our support policy, we don't provide custom codes support.

You can add a feature request for it, our developers will evaluate it:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Good morning,

I am a developer, I will try to do it for the code.

Thank you so much.

Hello again,

I have already tried what you were telling me "option" Type of control "of custom address field to" Select Dropdown ", but of course it shows me all the results in the dropdown. If I have a thousand results it is difficult to filter it, there should be an input for when I enter something it shows me only the result I have entered.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Luo Yang
Supporter

As I mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/es/forums/topic/filter-a-google-maps-field/#post-2079951
There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset plugins, you need to consider custom codes, and you can submit a feature request for it.