- Added an option to include general Toolset settings in the Types export file.
Fixes and compatibility
- Allow using GET parameters in URLs of image fields (useful for hosting images in custom locations, like Amazon S3).
- Update the Installer component to address issues with fetching plugin upgrades.
- Add a new
types_sanitize_field_labelsfilter to allow disabling the sanitization of custom field labels and field options on sites that rely on having HTML code in those labels. Please note that using this filter is discouraged for new sites.
- Fixed compatibility issues (with plugins like Rank Math SEO, for example) caused by a conflict of duplicate enqueuing of jQuery Validation UI assets.
- Fixed an issue with switching the view mode of Repeatable Field Groups which stayed disabled because of unsaved changes, even after actually saving changes in the Block Editor.
- Updated the embedded Twig library to prevent PHP 7.4 deprecation notices.
- Updated strings related to repeatable field options on the Edit Field Group pages.