Skip Navigation

[Résolu] [wpv-post-previous-link] & [wpv-post-next-link] only toggle between two posts

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by davidS-53 Il y a 4 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
2019-05-30 14_40_31-1080 Rabbit Pellets 0.04% - Pestoff.png
2019-05-30 14_37_20-Products ‹ Pestoff — WordPress.png

I have 24 published posts of type "Product".

In the content template for products, I have [wpv-post-previous-link] & [wpv-post-next-link]

Problem is this: If I open a random product, it only has a [wpv-post-next-link], but this is always to the same product (called "Alphachloralose Grains"). If I then hit the link to go to "Alphachloralose Grains", it only has a link back to a product called "Pestoff Rat Bait 50D", and then the links just toggle between those two. Every time.

I've already tried disabling all plugins, as well as a different theme- had no effect.

Any clues?

Hello,

I can log into your website and see the problem, and I am downloading the duplicator package files, will update here if there is anything found.

I can duplicate the same problem with your duplicator package in my localhost, but I have tried the same post type settings + same content template + pagination shortcodes in a fresh wordpress installation, it works fine.

The problem is really strange. Do you have any clue to produce the same problem?
When did your website get this issue? upgrade plugins/theme?

If there are detail steps to duplicate the same problem in a fresh WordPress installation, it will be taken as a bug, and will be handled more quick. Otherwise, it will be taken as an exception.

Thanks.

Not sure what the issue is here. Don't have time to fix so just closing this. Cheers.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.