Skip Navigation

[Résolu] wpml / string translation / shortcode

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi

I have this code on a product template genarated by toolset template

[wpml-string context='wpv-views' ][wpv-conditional if="( has_term('temporal-cartography', 'product_tag', null) eq '1' )"]
[wpv-post-body view_template="teresa-arroyo-corcobabo-serie-temporal-cartography"]
[/wpv-conditional][/wpml-string]

and this in the WPML string translation :

[wpv-conditional if="( has_term('cartographie-temporelle', 'product_tag', null) eq '1' )"]
[wpv-post-body view_template="teresa-arroyo-corcobabo-serie-temporal-cartography"]
[/wpv-conditional]

But on the page i can only see as a string :

"[wpv-post-body view_template="teresa-arroyo-corcobabo-serie-temporal-cartography"]"

The plugin doesn't show up the content of the template "[wpv-post-body ..."

Then istead of tryng to display the template that way, i tried to put in the condition directly the content of the template

--> but i got another problem

[wpv-conditional if="( has_term('cartographie-temporelle', 'product_tag', null) eq '1' )"]

<h3>About the artwork</h3>

<strong>Series:</strong> Temporal cartography

The "Temporal cartography" series is a research exercise on the different ways of recording reality, analysing the role of visual language and non-verbal communication in the construction and representation of thought, and in the evocation and recovery of memory.

<h3>About the artist</h3>

Teresa Arroyo's various sojourns across the world have taught her that nothing is permanent. Everything can be both one and many. There are as many realities as points of view. This multiplicity of realities lies at the heart of her artistic approach.

[kleo_button title="More info" href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" style="custom" size="sm" special="no" icon="0" custom_background="#ffffff" custom_bg_hover="#000000" custom_text="#e21482" custom_text_hover="#ffffff" custom_border="#e21482" custom_border_hover="#000000"]

[/wpv-conditional]

The problem is that it dosn't put the button, but just the string of the button

test -> hidden link

Could you help me to solve this one way or the other?

Thanks

Hi.

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, and I can not duplicate same problem, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins + WPML plugins, especially the Views plugin, you can download Toolset plugins here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

I wanted to update the new version but when i put this on my account
it doesn't allow me to add the key

Go to your Toolset account and add this site URL: hidden link

Invalid site key for the current site.

Please setup the site key here:
https://toolset.com/account/sites/

And you can download the latest Toolset plugins here, and manually update the plugins:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.