Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Seeing WP Admin Bar in DIVI WooCommerce Products Editor

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Wehen editing WooCommerce Products with Divi and Woocommerce Views, we can see the WordPress Admin bar within the Divi Builder.

Solution:
You have to disable "Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience" in wp-admin/admin.php?page=et_divi_options, and activate Enable Classic Editor

Otherwise Toolset does not support the builder at all. That error is also related to this limitation.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 4 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
WP-admin-bar.jpg

Using the latest version of Divi (Version 3.29.1) with new WooCommerce modules and when Toolset WooCommerce Views is active the WP admin bar appears when using the Divi Visual Builder on a product. See screen shot.

I think I can see the same, on older Divi and WooCommerce Views, having a closer look now.

I will update you as soon as I have some more findings.

I think I found the cause for this issue, but cannot provide a solution for it now.

In case you need to proceed now, you should be able to follow the recommended workflow of creating a Content Template, and styling that with the Divi builder, so to assign it to products

I'll escalate the issue to the Developers of Divi or Toolset, depending on where the fix will need to be applied.

Thanks Beda,

I would usually use the templating approach anyway. I was using the Divi builder directly on a product just to try out the new Woo modules released for the theme. Also the glitch is only cosmetic, but perhaps click one of the buttons in the admin bar could have interesting results.

By the way the new modules that Divi introduced for Woo work very well in the Toolset integrated templates, especially in Divi's newer visual builder for that. Trying to build a layout is a bit clunky in that builder compared to older one that Divi has.

The dynamic loading of content for preview of products in layout actually works. And, Divi will be getting its own theme templating set up in a few weeks so it should be able to take over that aspect of things leaving Toolset to concentrate on the block editor approach. I tested the updated version of this during the week in views and it is looking very promising. To top this, there is a possibility that Divi is going to introduce a way to incorporate blocks directly into its layouts as well, so it all looks promising.

Thanks for the additional details.

I have re-opened and escalated the ticket here for sole tracking purpose of the issue.

I'll update you once there is progress, or when I find out what happens clicking on those admin bar links 😛
Who knows a parallel WordPress universe will open (that's what is happening, actually the whole WordPress Admin is loaded twice).

I hope we can adjust this soon, I noticed that when the issue occurs, the builder fails to load properly, so there might be more to just cosmetic issues at work

I tried to replicate this all on fresh again with the latest Divi and cannot see the problem anymore.

Can you try to update to 3.21.2 and make sure the cache is cleared?

If then the issue persists, I will likely need a copy of the site, because locally this problem isn't happening anymore with the updated software.
I've activated the private forms just in case it's necessary to share the copy with me

Hi Beda,

I still see the WP admin but I am using the latest beta of Views so perhaps that has something to do with it. I am testing the new block features. This is not a live site so I am not under pressure. Leave it with me for a few days and I will see if it is necessary to get you a copy of the site.

Also with the Beta, it works.
Note that you have to disable "Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience" in wp-admin/admin.php?page=et_divi_options, and activate Enable Classic Editor

I can't see the problem anymore, but it certainly was there on the outdated Divi version.
It's strange, and we'd need to resolve this if somehow replicable.

Please let me know if the issue persists, I'd need to take a look on a duplicate or staging in that case.

I'll leave the private reply active, in case.

As I suspected, you don't use the supported builder.
You have to disable "Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience" in wp-admin/admin.php?page=et_divi_options, and activate Enable Classic Editor

Otherwise Toolset does not support the builder, see https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

I think, as soon I did that on your duplicate, the issue was solved.

Can you confirm?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.