Skip Navigation

[Fermé] WP Archives do not load…

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Get WP Index and Archives to load
I visited this URL:
hidden link
I expected to see:
blog posts
Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home2/girlsclu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/wplogger.php on line 162

Update: So I deleted the WordPress Archives related to the blog and the theme indexes took over to display the posts.. I would still like to use views to create custom archives..

Update: I recreated the archives from scratch and get the error again... so it wasn't a problem with just the previous archive views.

The hosting company helped me increase the memory limit to 256M and it still running out of memory when I activate a view. That amount of memory should be be an issue—something is wrong.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Please try to test with minimum setup: Toolset Plugins + default theme

2)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

3)
You may try to debug your view using suggested methods on following link:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

I turned on Debug:

Notice: admin-functions.php is deprecated since version 2.5! Use wp-admin/includes/admin.php instead. in /home2/girlsclu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

They have a big event tonight so I don't want to disable the theme/plugins today... may try tomorrow or monday.

The Beaver builder people did say they were having an issue with T&Views and were eager to know how to resolve it... we use their theme and beaver builder plugin extensively on the site.

From them:
We're having another issue with Toolset that we can't quite figure out, so I think working together on this will be the ideal solution. justin [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

They told me that the function they use to call the content is:

FLBuilder::render_content

Minesh
Supporter

Content Templates modify the content when called from "the_content" function. Some themes don't use this function, but define their own.

If Content Templates don't work with your theme then you can enter the name of the function your theme uses at:
=> Views => Settings => Development => Theme support for Content Templates

Could you please try to register your theme content function on able path and see if this fix your issue.

I used a basic theme, turned off plugins 1-by-1 and still no index / archive for the blog. Als added the function for content and no effect.

OK. Some progress: I found part of the problem the slug of the content template was too long in the shortcode. Now I get the content to display but it is still buggy. Instead of Title, Image, Excerpt I get full post without title and featured image.

hidden link
loop:

[wpv-layout-start]
	[wpv-items-found]
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
	<ul class="wpv-loop js-wpv-loop">
		<wpv-loop>
			<li>[wpv-post-body view_template="WP-archives-all Content"]</li>
		</wpv-loop>
	</ul>
	<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]
[wpv-layout-end]

content:

[wpv-post-featured-image size="large"]
[wpv-post-link class="post-title"]
[wpv-post-excerpt length="100" count="word" more="..."]

Minesh
Supporter

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] WP Archives do not load…’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.