Skip Navigation

[Résolu] WooCommerce Views Product Template File does not recognize any Genesis templates

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by emerson Il y a 8 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: emerson.

Auteur
Publications
template_select.png
template_files.png

I am trying to Select a Product Template File while I'm using the Genesis framework with a child theme. The regular pages recognize the template file, but WooCommerce Views does not recognize any Genesis template files, except the Blog template.

When I try to select a template while editing a regular page the template selection is possible. So for some reason WC views does not recognize Genesis page templates.

In this dicussion many people have the same problem, but the topic hasnt been resolved.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/assign-page-template-for-woocommerce-single-products-not-showing-theme-template/

My question:
How can I select a custom template to use as the basis for my WooCommerce view template?

Dear Anwar,
We have a pending tutorial on this one for publishing. To select a custom template, you need to override the WooCommerce Views default templates (single-product.php) to your own Genesis Framework theme /woocommerce folder. Then select this template in your WooCommerce Views backend settings.
After that, you can now customize your Genesis WooCommerce single product page with our Content Templates. Anyway we sent you a tutorial (to your email) on the details of this process. This should get you familiar on how to customize product templates with Toolset and Genesis. Let me know if you have some questions. Thanks 🙂

Cheers,
Emerson

Thanks for the quick reply. The tutorial worked!

Hi Emerson,

I am having the same problem. Can you please send me the tutorial that you sent to Anwar. I am having the same problem.

Thanks, Rick

Dear Rick,
I just sent the tutorial to your registered email with Toolset 🙂 Please confirm. Thanks.

Cheers,
Emerson

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.