Skip Navigation

[Résolu] woocommerce price currency is opposite side

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Ido Angel Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Hey
I have an RTL site
When I change setting in woocommerce to show currency on the left - it shows left on the site, but on the toolset views it shows on the right. And when I choose in the setting to show it on the right - it's shows on the right on the site, but on the toolset views it shows on the left 🙂
I need this to be consistent. I think the problem is toolset ignores the language settings and always displays this LTR instead of RTL - but changing the css doesn't help.
Thanks!
Ido

Hello, I'm not able to replicate this in a quick test on my local environment. You're referring to a View showing Products, including a wpv-woo-product-price shortcode, correct? Or are you using Blocks? Where can I see the problem on your site on the front-end? I don't read Hebrew so it's not obvious to me.

I also tested in a Content Template for single Products, and a WordPress Archive for Products, but the price symbol appears on the left when I have it set left and on the right when I have it set right.

Are you using any special RTL CSS framework?

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 9.36.59 PM.png

Screenshots showing my settings screen, a View showing a list of Products with the Product Price block and the Product Price shortcode, the single Product page with a Content Template including the Product Price block, and the Shop archive including the Product Price block.

If I switch to Left placement, the symbol shifts to the left as expected. So there's something else going on here.

Hey
I'm attaching the screens:

1. showing the elementor minicart (it's the same in the checkout pages) with sign on the left, and next to it the products with signs on the right

hidden link

in this case the settings in woocommerce is for sign on the left:

hidden link

2. switching to signs on the right:

hidden link

makes both turn sides:

hidden link

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 4.36.28 PM.png

Can you test this with the parent theme active instead of the child theme? I'm not sure if this is your live site or a demo, so I didn't want to assume it would be okay for me to test.

I think there's something going on in the CSS of your child theme causing a conflict. Here's a screenshot of the homepage with your child theme's CSS removed. You can see that the price is shown on the right. It has something to do with this CSS and the markup structure generated for the currency indicator:

.product-bottom span {display: -webkit-box; display: -moz-box; display: -ms-flexbox; display: -webkit-flex; display: flex; font-size: 18px; color: #404040; justify-content: flex-end; float:right; width: 100%;}
<div class="product-bottom">
      <span>6 מפגשים | החל מ: 10/05 | מחיר: <p class="price"><span class="woocommerce-Price-amount amount">1,340<span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">₪</span></span></p></span>
      <a class="single_add_to_cart_button nocart" href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" tabindex="0">להרשמה מהירה <i class="fas fa-angle-double-left"></i></a>

</div>

Since the price currency symbol is in a span tag, the custom CSS shown above is applied to it. I think that is why it's breaking the position.

Perfect, that was it, thanks. I changed

.product-bottom span

to

.product-bottom > span

and that did it!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.