Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce "My Account" screens blank

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisH-10 Il y a 6 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
View My account endpoints for Woocommerce (orders, view-order, downloads, edit-account, edit-address, payment-methods, lost-password, customer-logout, members-area)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (blank, white page)

I expected to see:
The Woocommerce edit account page.

Instead, I got:
White screen.

Just a note that the works just fine when I switch to the 2017 theme.

Dear Chris,

As you mentioned above:
works just fine when I switch to the 2017 theme

So it should be a compatibility problem with the your theme, in case in case there is any other compatibility problem in your website, please try this:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to original Toolset Starter theme, and test again
2) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file (ZIP file) of your website in below private detail box, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

The WooCommerce docs were a bit confusing (to me).

I created a page with the woocommerce shortcode [woocommerce_my_account] and assigned a layout et viola we're in business (literally).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.