Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce group products parent-child links

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by tony Il y a 6 années et 9 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: find out if it is possible to group Woocommerce products using a custom post type where the Woocommerce product is a child of my product group post.

I understand that the Woocommerce group product facility (taxonomy based) does most of what I want to do but I will have several thousand "groups" and I want to include additional fields and functionality at a group level.

My store will be based on product group types only, which will be hierarchical.

Eg. Stationery > Diaries > A5 page to view

Under the above group there would be individual products (all A5 page to view diaries).

I would create templates for Woocommerce products and for the Product Groups.

I have 25,000 products (Woocommerce products) and these will be grouped so that there will be 5000 product groups.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have registered a test site and managed to establish a link between a Woocommerce product and my product group.

I will use the test system to check out the functionality but it looks like I can do what I want.