Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce group products parent-child links

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by tony Il y a 8 années.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: find out if it is possible to group Woocommerce products using a custom post type where the Woocommerce product is a child of my product group post.

I understand that the Woocommerce group product facility (taxonomy based) does most of what I want to do but I will have several thousand "groups" and I want to include additional fields and functionality at a group level.

My store will be based on product group types only, which will be hierarchical.

Eg. Stationery > Diaries > A5 page to view

Under the above group there would be individual products (all A5 page to view diaries).

I would create templates for Woocommerce products and for the Product Groups.

I have 25,000 products (Woocommerce products) and these will be grouped so that there will be 5000 product groups.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have registered a test site and managed to establish a link between a Woocommerce product and my product group.

I will use the test system to check out the functionality but it looks like I can do what I want.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.