Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce Gallery was't display correctly or usage of third party filter crash

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by thomasB-2 Il y a 4 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
Contenttemplatewith.jpg
Contenttemplatewithoutfilter.jpg

I am trying to: create a content template for products with toolset views an woocommerce views

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the Woocommerce Image gallery working after placing {!{wpv-woo-product-image size="shop_catalog"}!} but the gallery not works.
Then i placed the {!{wpv-woo-product-image size="shop_catalog" enable_third_party_filters="yes"}!} thirdparty filter too - but that crashes the complete Websitestructure? These was the only change.

Content Template:
hidden link

Okay I'm able to reproduce a similar problem under specific circumstances, and it seems to be related to having content displayed below the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode. If I create a different Content Template with only the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode by itself, it works as expected. I'm escalating this problem to my 2nd tier support team for additional investigation. I'll let you know what I find out.

My second tier team is still investigating, but in the meantime they have offered a temporary solution. I added a CSS ID "ts-gallery-initial-override" to the TS Vorraussetzung block, and in the Code block I added this style:

#ts-gallery-initial-override > div {
  position: initial !important;
}

It seems to solve the problem where hover effects are not working. Can you take a look and let me know if you see additional problems with that workaround? We will continue to investigate the source of the problem.

Yes, these solution "helps" - should i close the ticket? Because the main reason was'nt fixed.

We should keep it open for now, and I will continue to give you updates. Thank you.

Okay we've done some more investigation and my third-tier team believes this is a conflict between Divi and WooCommerce.
Woocommerce adds this style:

element {
float: left;
clear: both;
position: relative;
}

in /woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce.css?ver=3.5.4

And this one:

.woocommerce #content div.product div.images, .woocommerce div.product div.images, .woocommerce-page #content div.product div.images, .woocommerce-page div.product div.images {

float: left;
    width: 48%;

}

in /woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce-layout.css?ver=3.5.4

The combination of floats and relative positioning with these text modules seems to be the main problem here. It seems like the workaround we provided earlier is probably the best solution until this issue can be addressed by Divi / WC.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.