Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce custom single product template

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jillT Il y a 3 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
custom template.JPG
dashboard.JPG
WC Blocks page.JPG

This was working perfectly until I updated plugins and WP today. Now it no longer uses the template I created.

Site: hidden link

Attachments showing toolset > woocommerce blocks and dashboard and part of my custom template (edit mode)

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jill,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You screenshot of our Woocommerce Blocks plugin is saying that you have the Woocommerce plugin template enabled for the single products.

In order for the custom template to be displayed you will need to select the Woocommerce Views template in the Woocommerce blocks settings.

Please try this and let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you, but if you look at the dashboard, where I created the template in accordance with tutorial, you will see that it is a different name to that being shown in Toolset > Woocommerce blocks for the woocommerce views.

Selecting Woocommerce Views as you advise makes it even worse

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jill,

That is quite odd, would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site so that I can get a first hand look at the issue ?

I may need to grab a copy of the site using the duplicator plugin if needed.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I found that the custom template was no longer bound to the products. I clicked apply to all and it is now working. Not sure why updating plugin would change that, but at least it's now working. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.