Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Widgets not showing on layout template

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
display widget "WooCommerce Purchased Products" and "WooCommerce Recommended Products".

Hello,

I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh wordpress installation + the latest version of Woocommerce plugin 3.6.4.
Dashboard-> Appearance-> Widgets, There isn't those widgets as you mentioned above:
- WooCommerce Purchased Products
- WooCommerce Recommended Products

How do you setup/create those widgets?
If they are created by other plugin/theme, please check it with the plugin author, check if there is any shortcodes for them, then you can create a text widget, and put the shortcode into content of text widget.

I’m sorry I forgot to mention I am using plugin Woocommerce Recommendations Engine

https://woocommerce.com/products/recommendation-engine/

So it is a compatibility problem with the "Woocommerce Recommendations Engine" plugin, since I don't have a copy of it in my localhost, I am not sure if it is possible to put those widgets into layout, did you get any feedback from the plugin author?

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/widgets-not-showing-on-layout-template/#post-1276979

If they are created by other plugin/theme, please check it with the plugin author, check if there is any shortcodes for them, then you can create a text widget, and put the shortcode into content of text widget.

If you need more assistance for it, please provide a copy of this plugin, also describe detail steps to duplicate the same problem, I need test it in my localhost.

Since it is compatibility problem, as I mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/widgets-not-showing-on-layout-template/#post-1276993

If you need more assistance for it, please provide a copy of "Woocommerce Recommendations Engine" plugin, also describe detail steps to duplicate the same problem, I need test it in my localhost.

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the files, will update here if there is anything found.

Since you did not provide detail steps to duplicate the problem, so I have tried these in my localhost, please correct me if there is anything missing:
1) In a fresh wordpress installation, activate Layouts plugin + Woocommerce plugin + Woocommerce Recommendations Engine plugin

2) Create a product post, and purchase it in front-end, complete the order.

3) Create a layout, add two widget cells:

4) Create a page, assign it with above layout, test it in front-end, I can see both widget cells output nothing.

5) Dashboard-> Appearance-> Widgets, add both widgets into the default side bar

6) Create a post and test in front-end, I see the same result:
Both widgets output nothing.

So the problem persists with or without Layouts plugin, can you confirm it?
If it is, you will need to contact the author of "Woocommerce Recommendations Engine" plugin for it.
If it isn't, please provide detail steps. I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.