Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Where is the data belonging to custom post types stored?

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by tony Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

When I set up a custom post type with multiple fields and populate those fields with data, where is the data stored?

I have looked at the WP database via phpMyAdmin and looked in wp_posts and wp_postmeta and cannot find the actual data.

For example, I set up a post type "event" and then added data for 100 events that includes things like an event date, event start time, event location etc. Where is this data stored and how can I see it?

Thanks
Tony

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The custom field data for CPT is stroed in postmeta table and user custom field data is stored usermeta table.

I see you have custom fields related to post so it should be stored in postmeta field. you should try to find your field name in postmeta table's key column.

Thank you Minesh
Regards
Tony

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.