Skip Navigation

[Résolu] When combined with criteria items missing from control-post-taxonomy as select

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user has items missing from their filter dropdown.

Solution:
The solution can be seen here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/when-combined-with-criteria-items-missing-from-control-post-taxonomy-as-select/#post-721004
Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisH-10 Il y a 5 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Let the user make a compound query (e.g. Therapist name "Anita" AND select Level 3). This query works fine, but the options for the Level drop down then only contains "All Levels, Level 3".

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
I expect the Level drop down to contain all options "All Levels, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level4"

Instead, I got:
"All Levels, Level 3"

The same condition is not true if I combine Level 3 filter with a geo query.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 3.50.17 PM.png

Hi Chris,

That you for contacting our support forum.

I believe this is being caused by your custom search settings. You might have set your view to only show the values that will produce an output, see screenshot

If this setting is enabled on your view then you need to set it to always show all values for inputs.

Thanks,
Shane

That did it. Thanks for the super fast, clear answer! !

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.